Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pinteresting: Photo Editing Tips on Fantastic All Rounder Blogs

After my photo shot experience with my self portrait painting, I decided I needed to learn more about taking and editing good photographs. I stumbled across these great post via Pinterest and I wanted to share them with you. Oh and just to clear things up, when I say all rounder blogs, these blogs are run by lovely people who post about all different things on their blogs: life, food, art, craft, design, music, love and photography. I found their blogging style to be helpful, friendly and interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out for future posts by these wonderful bloggers.

Helpful advise on editing layers in Photoshop 
Repinned by Laura

 Information on using a DSLR camera
and shooting with natural light 

Repinned by Chelsea Hathaway

Using different apertures to achieve
different types of bokeh effects 

Repinned by Kelley McDonald

1 comment:

  1. Great tips. Really i am so benefited to be here. Thanks
    I have some suggestions. Here is a blog - Photo editing & photography tips.
    This may help you to find something useful

    ReplyDelete