Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Link Love: Owl and Pussycat

I was in The Collective Store this morning soaking up the creativity and looking at all the beautiful handmade items and I stumbled across these lovely gift cards by Owl and Pussycat. I just had to share. Aren't they fantastic?  So whimsical.


 
I couldn't walk out of the store 
without purchasing this one.

 and this one.

 and this one.

Owl and Pussycat is the lovechild of sisters Kim and Sal Linaker. They create a range of beautiful handmade soft toys, cushions, bunting, artwork and other little treasures. Go over to their Facebook page, you won't be disappointing.
 Some of their beautiful goodies. 

 A handmade Owl and Pussy Cat, just love these!

I hope everyone's week is progressing along nicely.

Tracey xx

Come say hi to me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tracey.potter.artist

No comments:

Post a Comment