Saturday, September 3, 2011

Working on a Deadline.

I wanted to have my self portrait painting completed a few days before deadline so I had a chance to take a photo of it in the natural morning light and the paint had a chance to settled before photographing and submitting it for a competition. It did not happen like that though, I was still painting at 3pm on the day of submission and to make matters work at 4pm it was very windy, there was bad lighting and it was hard to take a good shot of the work. 
 

 On the left is the photo I submitted, on the right is a photo I took this morning.  I think the one on the right looks so much better, what do you think? Am I pulling at hairs, is there really much of a difference? I'd love to know your opinion, am I fretting for nothing or do you see the difference too?
 

Tracey xx



Come say hi to me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tracey.potter.artist

No comments:

Post a Comment