Friday, September 2, 2011

A Quick Snap Shot on a Beautiful Spring Morning.

I'm up with the birds on this fine spring morning, after a late painting session last night too. The morning light is superb for taking photos of my paintings, so I quickly snapped this one for you all.


I still have a bit more detailing to do this morning, but most of the issues with composition are worked out, and the changes will be minimal, I need to do some more work on the picture on the wall, put some of the fluffy run away bits in the hair, work a little more on the hand, and maybe a bit on the eyes. Wow when I list it like that, I still have quite a lot to do this morning before I take the final photo this afternoon.

Wishing you a productive day.

Tracey
xx

Come say hi to me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tracey.potter.artist

No comments:

Post a Comment