Thursday, August 9, 2012

Palette & Paint SHOWCASE #31

You may have noticed that I have been away from the studio and the blog the last few weeks. I took a little break from painting and spent time with family overseas. It was lovely to come back and find Flo and Kleurrijk had started to play along with the newly changed P&P blog party. Thank you both, It's wonderful to see how you make your images.



 


Find out more on the P&P page


Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

5 comments:

  1. I do like seeing these, i have been meaning to join in and have just kept forgetting to get the palette photo. always inspiring to visit though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work. Have visited you before but Tracey Fletcher King knew I was looking for others making art on the iPad, and pointed me to your blog. I must have missed the iPad paintings.

    I love my iPad (and iPhone) and digital art. Your paintings are beautiful and leave me breathless. My style is quite different. Nowadays I concentrate on just playing around and enjoying myself -for two reasons, age and cancer (hopefully sorted for the moment at least). But I still enjoy the challenge and what I do.

    I'll be back. Regards, Jez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jez, thanks for your comment. I have been focusing on oil painting at the moment so the poor iPad art has suffered, that's why there is no recent posts. If you type iPad art into the search field of my blog (top right), the relevant posts should come up. Hope this helps, if I can do anything else, please let me know.

      -Tracey

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful blog you have here Tracey! Your portraiture is amazing! I just love your style :0)

    ReplyDelete