Thursday, May 24, 2012

Palette & Paint: The Most Exciting Way to Watch Paint Dry

This afternoon I've been painting some frames to get a few of my oils paintings ready for hanging.

It's been lots of fun getting out the acrylic again and having a play.

I even got out the crackle medium for 'Her Green Bunny'. 

Who thought watching paint dry could be so exciting and unpredictable?!

Yes, that's right, the most exciting way to watch paint dry is to apply a thick layer of paint 
over some crackle medium and watch the cracks appear as it dries.  Oh the things that amuse me :)

 'Her Green Bunny' is now ready for sale and if you would like to purchase her, please let me know.

Happy Creating all! 

Linking with Palette & Paint



Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous way to complete your work, and yes, a VERY exciting way to watch the paint dry!

    ReplyDelete