Thursday, May 10, 2012

Palette & Paint # 25!

*happy dance* It's Thursday again! Time for P&P, so if you love having a sneak peak into painters studios, grab your cuppa and have a browse through the AMAZING artworks the artists create and share with us each Thursday. You may even want to play along this week, take a photo of your palette and paints (and paintings too) and link below.


If you missed it, here's what everyone got up to last week:

 !! NEW PARTY GOER!! 


Please welcome Catharine.





You can check out past entries here: Flickr | Facebook| Pinterest

 
! COME JOIN THE PARTY THIS WEEK !

If you are NEW please read about the P&P Blog Party before linking.




Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

3 comments:

  1. I am doing more with my twinkling h2os!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous artworks! I've been a bit uninspired this past week, but I'm just rediscovering my CdA Neocolor crayons. Hopefully, I'll have more to show, and some decent pictures of my palette for next week! Didn't want to miss the fun this week, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I've found your blog thanks to someone who have joined you before and I will try to join you next time also. :)

    ReplyDelete