Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CALL FOR PHOTOGRAPHS

“A Chance for you or your loved ones to star in a Painting!”


I've been painting from family photos recently and I really enjoy it!


 I'm looking to expand my subject matter 
and am asking you to send me YOUR photographs
(old or recent) that I could possibly paint.

I'm especially looking for ones with good strong sunlight and shadows, like these:


 If you have digital files or have photos uploaded to a web page, 
and would like to share them with me, please email them to me at 


By sending photos to me it implies that you are okay with me painting them 
and selling them in a gallery or online.


Many thanks in advance for those that take the time to send
their photos to me,  it's very much appreciated.



Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

1 comment:

  1. These are great! I especially love the lady in the red apron!! Wonderful work! My son-in-law would be an excellent subject with his massive beard!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete