Thursday, December 1, 2011

Palette & Paint # 3

It's Thursday, which means Palette & Paint time! I'll be sharing an in depth P&P post with you later in the day talking about the basic colours I use for painting and how I mix my palette. Here's just a taste of the palette, paintings and paint that's on the studio desk at the moment! Will you play along too? What's your palette look like? What paint do you use? I'm keen to see what you use to create your artwork, and I'm sure everyone else is too. Snap a pic of your palette and link up below.


Now it's your turn...

P&P is about sharing your palette and the paint/s you are using each Thursday {you can show us the Painting/s you have created too!}.  It doesn't matter what medium you use, it could be Oil, Acrylic, watercolour, coloured pencils or ink... all you need to do is write a blog post and then come back and share your link with all of us...make sure you link back to P&P in your post so everyone knows where to come... Happy P&P!
 
{GRAB A BUTTON}




I'm changing it up a bit...

You have until Wed. 5pm AEST to submit your entry for this week. 
Every Thursday there will be a weekly showcase of the previous weeks entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment