Friday, September 9, 2011

The Next MPC Unveil

It's a rainy day here and I'm working away on the next MPC (Monthly Painters Challenge) painting. As part of the rules, we can not share with each other or the public what we plan to create for the topic until the uncovering day, that way it's a surprise to all.   You know me, I love to share with you the progress of my work, and I'm always having to use great restraint to stop myself from snapping some preview shots of my MPC pieces and putting them online. I will leave you with this shot though, and all will be revealed in six days time.


It's such fun watching all the artwork come in each month.  My image will be revealed along with the other group members work on the 15th of September, I better get cracking and finish it, I only started today, yikes!








No comments:

Post a Comment