Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Studio Sale

I'm clearing out the studio in order to make room for new artwork.  Most of my paintings have been reduced and are now available for between $25 - $400 (AUD). If you've had your eye on a painting for a while, now would be the perfect time to snap it up at a good price.  Quite a few have already been sold or put on hold, so get in quick before your favourite is gone.  Below is a taste of what's on offer, for a full list of all the paintings and their prices visit my available work album on Facebook.


Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

2 comments:

  1. There are some of my favourites here... love seeing them all together like that...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very positive images :)
    thank you for comment on my flowers, you are always welcome

    ReplyDelete