Friday, June 15, 2012

Palette & Paint # 30

As I mentioned in yesterdays post, things with Palette & Paint are going to be changing up a bit.  The blog party is still all about sharing your palette and paint (and paintings too!), however you will not be restricted by having to get a post together 'every Thursday' and there will be a master list of blog participants so every time you post, you don't have to come back and link up here.

 It's still as simple as 1, 2, 3! 

Find out more on the P&P page
 


A big thanks to all who have played along weekly so far, it's been a lot of fun and I've learnt so much from seeing all you palettes & paints and feel like we are forming a great little art community through this blog party.  I will still be doing the SHOWCASE, though only from time to time.  

  Here's what the P&P participants got up to last week:
 
Peggy


See more showcased blog posts here:





Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

No comments:

Post a Comment