Tuesday, May 1, 2012

29 Faces, it's on again.

I'm going to give it another shot...


... 29 faces that is, for those that do not know, I started the 29 faces project back in February and failed to keep up with a face a day.  I thought it would be rather quick and simple to do my faces on the ipad, but it turned out that it took a fair bit of time to paint the ipad faces along side my professional practice. This time I'm going to share with you the development of the portraits I am currently painting in my professional practice.  Above is a cute little girl called Shae, I'm painting her from a photograph taken by her mother. She is a cutie hey?


Playing along with 29 Faces in May


Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you're joining in again...I guess it starts tomorrow, so if I'm going to jump, I better decide soon! Shae is a cutie pie - great work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shae is VERY cute, and I love what you've done so far! I think I'll sit out from 29 Faces this time, I got a little burned out last time! I will happily applaud you and of course, your beautiful work as you work your way through the days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little girl is so gorgeous. You always capture their character so
    well. Those eyes have so much expression. Love it.
    Von.

    ReplyDelete