This morning when I woke up, with fresh eyes, I could see so many little things I wanted to change with the 'Girl and Her Bunny' painting I did the previous day. Most noticeably, the green and brown colors in her skin - which were the under painting I did to establish form - was making her look sick, even with flesh colors added, she is still looking rather sickly and slightly scary. She will need more tweaking in her skin tones, hair shape and facial features before I can call it finished. I'm very happy with how her hand is coming up, I'm being careful not to over work it.
Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL: