Thursday, March 22, 2012

Palette & Paint # 18

It's Thursday!

So let's get the...


... party started!

Here's what we all got up to last week:




Tracey {Your Host}

Thanks to everyone who played along, it's so inspiring to see what you create and what materials you use to make your masterpieces.

The P&P SHOWCASE #17 will be shared throughout the day on:




Now it's your turn...

If you are NEW please read about the P&P Blog Party before linking.

Comment on this post using Facebook:
Comment on this post using Blogger, WordPress, Type Pad, LiveJournal, OpenID, AIM or Name/URL:

6 comments:

  1. I am concentrating on the spring bulbs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very beautiful Peggy. I enjoy visiting your blog. Thanks for sharing with us!

      Delete
  2. Lovely work by everyone, I missed another week darn it! Too busy unfortunately, and I only got some sketching done, no painting :( Still haven't pulled the oils out yet either. Loving your posts Tracey, the little girl and her bunny is looking great! I have some family photos to send you too when I get the chance. Great P&P, going to make sure I do something next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie, I've missed you. I hope you're settling into the new home and routine nicely.

      Can't wait to see what you have been up to. Please fell free to share you sketches with your pencils if you can't get to the paints.


      I look forward to seeing your family photos, no rush though, you seem to have lots on your plate at the moment.

      Delete
  3. I look forward to seeing these collections each week! I've just gotten my paints out and will sharing this week's P&P a little later on.
    Thanks as always for doing this!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, I look forward to seeing what you get up to each week, thanks so much for contributing to the group each week, without talented artist like yourself, there would be no P&P.

      Delete