Thursday, February 2, 2012

Palette & Paint #11

Can I firstly say "WOW!" You are all doing amazing work. I get so excited seeing all the P&P submissions each week and watching the party grow. The quality and variety of your artworks and supplies are wonderful. Thank you all for the sneak peak into your studios and for taking the time to share with us your processes. Here's a wrap up of what happen last week in everyone's spaces for...



Tracey Fletcher King  created this beautiful work for the 'Tangerine' Color Challenge.
She also talked about embracing randomness. Her post's are always worth a read!



 Stephanie started her painting for the 'Soul' Challenge.
Check out the finished painting, it's amazing! 


 Ellie got out the oil pastel for her 'Soul' Challenge piece
and did some rich layering and blending.


 Peggy produced a beautiful soft and subtle pastel work,
enhancing it with 'hardware' stamps from Anna Griffin.


Jenn drew a beautiful apple and orange for the 'Opposites' Challenge.
Wonderful depth, form, shading and light in this work.


Nordljus shared her lush palette and some great photographs
of the paint she is using to paint this tree painting.


Tracey {that's me, your host} I shared my palette and this work in progress.



You can pop over to each artists blog by clicking on their names or photos.

I'll be sharing the SHOWCASE #10 throughout the day on:
Flickr | Facebook | Pinterest

Here's all the P&P SHOWCASES.
If you see a piece you'd like to know more about
visit flickr for the link to the artist's blog





Now it's your turn...

 If you are NEW please read about the P&P Blog Party before linking.





4 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting a very interesting and inspiring blog party!
    hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous colours, an all the different paint mediums and techniques are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fun to see!!!
    What I thought would be easy, was NOT!!!
    I'll show my attempt tomorrow, but I think I need to do another!
    Thanks for the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I really hope you don't mind, but I'm trying to spread the word about a new LINKY tool for FOLLOWERS!! So, I linked up my post about that, not about paint and palette. If you DO mind, I'll understand if you take it down.
    If you are worried about the fact that google friend connect is being discontinued even eventually for blogger blogs then please come read my latest blog post, I'm trying to get the info out there about MR. LINKY'S new FOLLOWER tool!! Yes, the same guy who wrote the cool linky tool has now put out a FREE Follower tool!! Come on over and read all about it.
    Best,
    Jennifer McLean from www.justaddwatersilly.com

    ReplyDelete