Friday, October 14, 2011

You can now find my artwork at GalleryB Newmarket






That's right, behind the hardware in Newmarket is a beautiful boutique coffee shop full of wonderful gifts and accessories and I now have two of my paintings in this beautiful shop.  This morning I went to GalleryB Newmarket to deliver the artwork photographed above and have coffee with my good friend Lisa {two birds, one stone}.  If you stroll through the Hardware and follow the pink heel stickers down the middle isle, there is such a magnificent treasure out the back. You'll find a patio with real cast iron chairs and tables and an extraordinary view {even on an overcast day like toady}. It's a great place to meet a friend to eat yummy cake, sip on good Merlo coffee and catch up on all the goss.







{GalleryB Newmarket}
178 Enoggera Road
Newmarket Qld
https://www.facebook.com/GalleryBNewmarket



No comments:

Post a Comment