Monday, June 27, 2011

WELCOME 2 New MPC Artists.

We are in our second month of the Monthly Painters Challenge (MPC) and this month we welcome two new artist to the group.  Maxine Stibbe and Cathryn Backer are both lovely ladies who do wonderful work in a diverse range of mediums.  Please pop on over to their pages and blogs and give them a friendly welcome.


Cathryn Backer
Perth, Australia

***

Maxine Stibbe

***

Also don't forget about the other wonderful artist in the group, pop over and see them too, share the LOVE! We have an amazing bunch of artist in our group, don't you think?


Alice Jones
New Zealand

 ***

***

***

Tracey Fletcher King



***

I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for the June challenge! It's quite a difficult yet exciting topic.  I've got lots of ideas jumping around in my head.  I'll have to make a start on my painting soon, as it's a little over two weeks until we reveal our challenge pieces. 


Wishing you all a productive week!



Come say hi to me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tracey.potter.artist

No comments:

Post a Comment