Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Getting Married

I love this photo and the memories it brings.


It was an afternoon like many others, we went for a run on the local bike/walking track after work. While walking the last little leg home, we often pick up leaves or seeds to put into my collection of found objects. It was not unusual that Marko picked up some grass reeds.  He was fiddling with it in his hands and made it into a ring.  He placed it on my wedding finger, and we happily walked home together.

This sunny day was not the day he proposed, but a day I have very fond memories of. The proposal is another lovely story for another lovely day.




I will be away from Friday 6th August until Friday 20th August 2010.  I am getting married and going on my Honeymoon during this period.  If you have any urgent inquiries please direct your questions to tracey.potter.artist@hotmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment